Experienced Worker Test
N204 – FORWARD TIPPING DUMPER
Certificate valid for 5 years
NPORS Forward Tipping Dumper (N204) Course Content
To provide knowledge and understanding in the following areas:
- Have a basic understanding of the industry, the dangers of working in the industry and their responsibilities as an operator
- Have a working knowledge of the manufacturer’s handbook for the particular machine to be used
- Be able to locate and identify the major components of the machine and explain their functions
- Be able to locate and identify key controls and explain their functions
- Conduct all pre-operational checks in accordance with manufacturer’s and legislative requirements
- Identify and maintain PPE appropriate for forward tipping dumper use
- Prepare the forward tipping dumper for use and operate safely and efficiently
- Conduct all necessary safety checks at the work area
- Attach and set trailers, ready for operation
- Environmental considerations
- Storage and transport of implements and attachments
- Carry out all end of shift and shut down procedures
For learners applying for the NPORS CSCS Card, or for those requiring the ‘HS&E TESTED Logo’ displayed on their card they must have passed the CITB Operatives Health, Safety and Environment Test within the last 2 years.
Good understanding of spoken and written English.
NPORS Theory assessment made up of open questions and multiple choice.
NPORS Practical assessment.
Who should attend
We will conduct a learner analysis to identify the duration of training required for those with limited or no experience, whereas experienced operators can attend a one day Experienced Worker Assessment (Test Only).
To cancel or rebook, notify at least 24 hours before.